Monday 25 August 2014

Arrived at SSB


Hello! Finally I'm in Belgium! So now I can finally say I live abroad! And it is a little town just outside Brussels. I'm studying the IB program here, and today was (or still is) my first day at school. 
I'll sure show you around more later, but as one of the first things I've experienced here is 'the food', I'd just like to tell you that I might mention it in the future too, cos it is a m a z i n g. 
Here are usually a few dishes you can choose from, and you don't even realize you're eating like 'at school', hah such a huge change when you compare to what I was used too!

So far everything has gone better than fine, in other words I'm very happy to be here! I think I'll tell you more about the school and my room etc. soon. And add more pictures of course.
The only thing that is a bit of a shame is the weather today, it started raining. Not that it's that big of a deal, but we were planning on going to the supermarket which is a bit further from where we live. Well, maybe it will stop before that, fingers crossed!

Take care, and I'll post more soon!

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment